Full of vintage, Food and crafts sometimes live music.....
Walking along I came across the cutest shop called TASTE OF REALITY
Ok cute really isn't the word for this store it was like another small world of amazing jewellery , bags herbal teas and art.
I had such an educational and inspiring chat with the owners mother, who was almost quiet spritual. The lady whom I did not ask here name because I didn't dream of interupting her words of wisdom . She spoke so eliquently on the jewellery made by many mothers in africa using plastic bags and the profit from the shops sales go to feeding
their families. Also students in other parts of Africa who make certain pieces to pay for their studies.
their families. Also students in other parts of Africa who make certain pieces to pay for their studies.
I left the shop feeling so inspired about my own life and how my vision of being a successful designer will come to life all I have to do is work hard.......
I took a few picture on my phone....... yes I know I should have had my camera but I didn't so these picture don't show the true beauty of this store. I will go back very soon and ask that amazing woman again for her name and take more pictures .....
Until next time xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment